Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Technology Gone Terribly... Right

I'm not an Amazon fan-boy.  I worked there as a contractor  for 8 months and still didn't start using Amazon in my personal life.  I may be forced to subscribe to Amazon Prime to get Dr. Who, but that will be very begrudgingly.

However, Amazon Web Services is a true gem in an otherwise frustrating field.  I worked with AWS for a 3 month stint about two years ago and had to use some AWS services at my current job (p.s. my Google+ job history is outdated) and getting both the Simple Notification Service and the Simple Storage Service only took me a day.  No real hassles, surprises or gotchas.

I usually write about how to deal with things going wrong, but for once I'm writing about something going right.

It isn't nearly as interesting, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment