Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Technology Fail: Using JMeter for Integration Testing

Engineering Fail from MemeHumor.com
Please don't do what I did: I made my Maven build run JMeter, record all data retrieved (JMeter option) and then verified the data after as my integration test.

Please, just use HtmlUnit since it's designed for this to begin with.

Note that JMeter is great to use what it's made for: load testing.  Thanks to Manfred Reim for writing his blog post about HtmlUnit, it's what made me realize my mistake.

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am always updated with blog posts,
    i noticed that your post is well organised and also charming i visited a website that you linked up with your blog, this is really helpful , i have another website similar to that and i also suggest you to checkout this website Buy Google Reviews i think its really helpful to you.

    Thank you Reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay at Home, Stay Safe! I am experienced social media marketing expert providing ROI service from last 5+ years certified by inbound marketing, facebook advertising, instagram marketign expert, and more. Now let's grow your business or profile visibility in organically. Or You can boost your business, sell, profile visibility or traffic or followers by getting my 100% safe and real service in cheap prie. so lets get connect if you nedd to buy facebook page likes or post likes or anyting ealse, or Buy Real ig followers or Buy Google Reviews or only usa targeted country likes & folowers.

    ReplyDelete